January 7, 2016

Real talk

This class was fun and i got pretty creative and i'm kind of sad for it to be over. I loved this class but i also hated it. I loved the videos we watched and everything we talked about. I loved getting to know new people and reading blogs. But after a while the blogs got boring to me, i lost interest. And Nelson really only cared about and like all of the "popular" kids. Those were his favorite students and no one else ever had a chance. It just isn't fair. And after we revealed it only got worse. And i hated that a lot of people in my class thought they were better than everyone else. And they would sarcastically say things like "omg no way thats so cool i can't believe it" or cheer super sarcastic and rudely. Like thats not ok to put others down when they worked up the nerve to get in front of the class and read something they wrote. For some people that takes a lot of nerve. And you may not agree with any of this and you might not like that i'm not afraid to say what everyone else doesn't want to but yeah.
Thanks to everyone that actually read my crappy blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment